Friday

Love in Retrospect | Out to Lunch


Hello & welcome to Love in Retrospect, here on ZingNotes.me. Normally, I would be saying this live via video, but due to my intense travel schedule this week, my brain is fried, and overloaded with so much new information that I haven't been able to focus properly. I haven't been able to string my words together to form valid thoughts or to write intelligently on any one thing in particular. I'm giving a new face to scatterbrained! 

So, instead of stinking up the place with a bout of unfocused, verbal diarrhea, I will simply pause to recompose myself, get my focus back, and will plan to be back on track with posts next week. :) I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and I look forward to chatting with you same time, same place! Until next week. Take care.

With Love & Gratitude,
~C. Nzingha 

No comments:

Post a Comment