Sunday

Seventeen Timeless Love Quotes


Roman Sculpture | Genoa, Italy 2014


1. "Thus the iron spoke the magnet, I hate you because you attract, but are not strong enough to pull me to you." Fredrick Nietzsche 

2. "I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into my life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I've been waiting all my life."
Savage Garden


3. “If you listen to the wind very carefully, you'll be able to hear me whisper my love for you.” Andrew Davidson

4. “I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.” Margaret Atwood

5. "Accustom yourself continually to make many acts of love, for they en-kindle and melt the soul." St. Theresa of Avila
6. "Love is best felt when one's eyes are closed. But love is best given when one's eyes are wide open." African proverb

7. "Loving someone gives them the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to." Unknown

8. “Tis better to have loved and lost. Than never to have loved at all.” Alfred Tennyson

9. "You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of u. Love is eternal." E.M. Forster

10. “Friendship often ends in love. But love in friendship; never.” Charles Caleb Colton

11.  “Love God and He will enable you to love others even when they disappoint you.” Francine Rivers

12. “I don't want to live, I want to love first and live incidentally.” Zelda Fitzgerald

13.  “When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.” Mark Twain

14. "Imagine if we taught love in schools as a subject like math...what a different world we'd live in." Patch Adams

15. “There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” Friedrich Nietzsche

16.  “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” Jimi Hendrix

17.  “We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love.” Tom Robbins

No comments:

Post a Comment