Wednesday

End of Summer Prayer | A Refreshing

Italian Rivera at Sunset | Genoa Italy 2014


I'm not sure if you have ever been through a period in your life, when you couldn't, or found it extremely difficult to pray? We all find ourselves here from time to time and when we do, it's important to hang on to God's faith during this time. I read the following one day in private bible study: "Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers." Luke 22:31-32 The bible teaches us that even when we feel like we can't pray for ourselves that Jesus himself intercedes on our behalf. I'm thanking God for Jesus and his prayers that my faith doesn't fail and since I'm being strengthened daily, I'm being obedient and doing my part to strengthen my brothers & sisters.

As we closeout the summer and enter the homestretch to the end of the year; I pray an immense refreshing upon all of us, in and through our homes, families and everyone we are connected to.
I pray that God stirs up our gifts, courage, and faith to keep taking steps in the direction of our dreams. I pray we will walk by faith and not by sight, so we can make our way out of the dark periods of our lives and be able to get all that God has for us in Jesus name, it is so, Amen.

This has been an extremely challenging time for a lot of us and I just wanted to remind you as God reminded me that He cares and loves us so much that He, himself prays for us and our victory to keep pressing forward. Even when we don't understand what's going on, God does. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 "The Lord is our shepherd and we shall not be in want." Psalm 23:1 Put your faith in God and trust that He knows what's best for you. "Let us not grow weary in well doing, for we will reap a harvest, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:9

I wanted to encourage us in love to keep going and not to quit, no matter how it looks. We're too far in it to turn back, and it's too painful to stay where you are....we have to keep moving forward. This faith walk is no joke, but "with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:16 Be well!

M.A.K.E. Love,
~C. Nzingha

No comments:

Post a Comment