Monday

Quote of the Week- Audrey Hepburn


"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! 
-Audrey Hepburn

Nothing is impossible. Nothing is impossible. Nothing is impossible. Normally, I don't like repeating myself, but I will make an exception here. Audrey's quote is refreshingly bright with an air of hope. A nice reminder of the positive perspective we should have and keep as we begin a new week full of possibilities. I'm not sure what you have on your plate this week, but having the right perspective is imperative to your success in life, love and business.

In addition to repeating this quote continuously this week, I'm also repeating, "deep breath, take a step," as I do things I've never done before and prepare to face my own impossible situations. Every time I feel a tingle of fear, nervousness or begin feeling overwhelmed, I'm going to use whichever one works best or both interchangeably. I'm already in the habit of talking to myself, so it works best when I repeat things out loud. Do you, repeat them aloud, write them on a sticky-note and post it on the bathroom mirror, just as long as you know to use them as the response to any challenges that may arise as you take steps toward your goals.

The point is we are speaking life to whatever situation we face, which gives us more confidence to not only face them, but see ourselves victorious in the end from the start. So remind yourself as often as you need to this week...nothing is impossible. You're possible! It's possible! "It always seems impossible until its done," Nelson Mandela.  Get "it" done. Enough Said.

~C. Nzingha

No comments:

Post a Comment