Friday

Quote of the Week

"Don't be too timid and squeamish about your actions. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - RWE

This quote hit home for me this week as I've had to inhale all the extra air coming out of people's mouths in the form of their opinions. I have me to blame, normally I play my hand close to my chest and inform people about things I am doing after the fact. A bout with uncertainty gripped me and I doubted myself and decided to seek input from others. The result; a migraine and the purchase of some earplugs and negative vibe repellent.
As long as I am not mooching off of you or endangering myself or others, let me live my life. I am as free as a bird and like a bird I was created to explore the earth and all that it has to offer me. I don't fit in a box. I have created my own definition of happiness.
What I am discovering in my cocoon experience is that it is very difficult being an individual. The road is lonely and not paved...not too many people travel along it. Cheers to the brave souls who have journeyed this rough, brutal road before me. I draw off their strength- to have the courage to keep writing my own rules.

Signed,

-extra flippin crispy-

No comments:

Post a Comment