Thursday

Exciting News...Why It Pays to Get Up an Eighth Time!

Photo Courtesy of La Muse Inn

Recently, I made the decision to quit my life. I didn’t admit this to myself aloud or to anyone else, but I felt defeated and what does a person do when they feel defeated, alone, and hopeless? They lie down to die. I wasn’t suicidal or anything. I had just spruced up my corporate resume because I had big plans on going back to the world of walking zombies, who are paid well and absolutely miserable and unfulfilled on all other levels (if this doesn’t apply to you, disregard). For me, this was the equivalent of dying. “Why quit your life?” you ask. The truth is to rationalize my unconscious decision. I was claiming to be realistic. The last twenty-four months have been absolutely hellish for me. A bunch of highs and lows (more lows than highs) and my capacity to handle another blow had already reached its limit. Cracks were beginning to form under the weight of one disappointment after the other. Life was beating the hell out of me, every since I made the decision to step out on faith and live out my dream and life as a writer. Time has been passing me by without any real evidence of forward progress in the monetary form. Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment