Thursday

Love Poem: C. Nzingha Smith





Small manicured hands glide over the contours and muscles in your back
We're intertwined in a horizontal position of love
Taking everything off
Slowly
Reservations about ourselves and each other
Cares & worries
Insecurities, past pain, failed love
Drop to the floor as if they're articles of clothing
Lying naked, exposed, pure
Able to see each other clearly
Letting our hearts reveal the important things
I feel the strength of your body pressed hard up against me
The weight is heavy
Security
Serenity
Heat
The air in my lungs escapes me
My heart skips a beat
Satisfied with the simple act of your lying there next to me
On top of the sheets
Fully clothed
Making love to me mentally
Pure Ecstasy.
Decoding my language of love
communicating in silence
Unlocking my soul with your key
Ignoring all of my shortcomings
adoring the very air I breathe
a longing so thick drips from your lips
Faint laughter escapes as I catch the drips with a kiss
Exploring my insides
You're completely engulfed
Mesmerized
Dreamy
Intrigued
Taking the time to get to know, Me.
Passion rising, my loins burning
You knowing you can have me
Any way you please
Patience
Understanding
Love
Our the key ingredients in this recipe
Stimulated intellectually
You fill me with your love
Without ever entering
In your arms
I rest
Comfortable
Complete
At peace
The experience of deep intimacy
You've taken me to a height never before achieved
A connection with your
Mental
Physical
Spiritual
Being
Pure Ecstasy is
Ecstasy Pure*
-C. Nzingha Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment