Friday

Lunchtime Love Meditation: In a Manner of Speaking


Buy this song: http://ow.ly/jjWJX

In a Manner of Speaking, Nouvelle Vague

Listen to the song and let it relax you.
If you can, close your eyes.
Take slow, deep breaths.

As you inhale:
Be present in this now moment.
Completely aware of the oxygen hydrating every cell in your body.
Feel alive, feel peace, feel joy, feel free.


"Now remain in my love...I have told you this so that my joy 
may be in you and that your joy may be complete. 
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you." John 15: 9, 11-12

As you exhale:
See yourself as you are and as you desire to be.
Release all inhibitions and everything that has held you back.
Envision yourself living as your most authentic self.
Smile. Take comfort in knowing, the best is yet to come! You win!

Question: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail? Now Go Do It!
"We don't say it enough, so we don't hear it enough. I love you!" CNS

Thanks for letting me love on you today!
~C. Nzingha Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment