Tuesday

Quote of the Week

"I think about how much of our lives are wasted pretending, I'm scared to death. Sometimes you need to do what's scariest in order to get to where you need to be." - Julie Baxbaum

This quote in a nut shell sums up where I am in life and in my career. I am scared to death, but facing my fear by taking baby steps toward my goals. I've spent a lot of my life pretending to be something other than what God created me to be for the sake of others being more comfortable. The shoes never fit. I am finally catching up with myself in the vision God had in mind for me. It's okay to be afraid, just don't let the fear paralyze you. Forggive yourself for the lost time, bad choices, wrong decisions and then forgive those who have hurt you and #getmoving.

*Success is the only option*