Friday

In Real Life: Shhh...Upcoming Book

“Anxiously waiting in a sea of curiosity...the waves knock against me, but I am unable to move. I stand there paralyzed. Intoxicating is you. I’m dizzy, having consumed too much of you at one time. Looking for the warning sticker, the ingredients, a label which tells of the side effects once you flood my system and saturate my blood stream. Nothing…I am left, wondering, it's a mystery, not sure what it is you will do to me…so gone over you.”
Coming soon to a bookstore near you!

2 comments:

  1. Love the blog! Hard to find the comment section but great site really needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Ms. Angela for stopping by! There is a comment field at the bottom of every new post, hopefully it will be easier for you to make comments on future posts. Chat soon!

    ReplyDelete